- Libraries that contain functions which are called via CALLCODE.
- Linker stage for compiler to insert other contract’s addresses (used for libraries).
- Compiler option to output runtime part of contracts.
- Compile-time out of bounds check for access to fixed-size arrays by integer constants.
- Version string includes libevmasm/libethereum’s version (contains the optimizer).
- Bugfix: Accessors for constant public state variables.
- Bugfix: Propagate exceptions in clone contracts.
- Bugfix: Empty single-line comments are now treated properly.
- Bugfix: Properly check the number of indexed arguments for events.
- Bugfix: Strings in struct constructors.
A big thank you to all contributors who helped make this release possible!
Download the new version of Solidity here.