This is mainly a bugfix release that corrects a problem with the return value of the low-level
delegatecall function and removes some invalid warning messages.
- Type Checker: Show unimplemented function if trying to instantiate an abstract class.
- Code Generator:
.delegatecall()should always return execution outcome.
- Code Generator: Provide “new account gas” for low-level
- Type Checker: Constructors must be implemented if declared.
- Type Checker: Disallow the
- Type Checker: Do not mark overloaded functions as shadowing other functions.
- Type Checker: Internal library functions must be implemented if declared.
A big thank you to all contributors who helped make this release possible!
Download the new version of Solidity here.